Bisexual women are ‘celebrated’ by men on Facebook and in real life, while many of us find ourselves unable to truly be proud of our sexuality, finding it easier to identify as straight or gay instead. Popular culture virtually ignores us, except where sexualised images can be used to appeal to a straight male audience. In an increasingly tolerant age, bisexual women remain misunderstood, misrepresented, and disrespected by both gay and straight communities.
REASONS WHY I HID ALL THE JOE MCELDERRY CDS IN HMV TO PREVENT HIS CLIMB TO NUMBER ONE.
- because it’s the obvious single to become number one.
- simon cowell might have a fit.
- symrun told me to.
- it was a challenge.
- i hate miley cyrus.
- he’s not that good.
- i would prefer rage against the machine to get to number one.
- people disliked my facebook status about it and i like that people dislike me disliking the things i do dislike.
- i don’t like x factor.
- it shows what shit taste our country has.
I love you.